A. Our Pledge to You
- When you receive an account with WWRN, you will NOT be automatically subscribed to any promotional emails.
- Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we're required to by law.
- We do not send promotional messages to you.
- Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access (for customer service and abuse-monitoring purposes) to view accounts.
B. Personally Identifiable Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with any 3rd parties.
- When you visit our website, we don't automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
C. Breach of Security Policy
- Nobody is safe from hackers these days. WWRN will notify you as soon as possible if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which directly or materially affects you, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
E. Children under 13
- We do not knowingly provide accounts, or solicit information from, children under the age of 13. You must be 18 years or older to use the WWRN system
F. Cookies and web analytics
In order for this site to work properly, small data files called cookies are sometimes placed on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, to avoid your having to re-enter these whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Session information that assists in website navigation
- Cookies are also stored by Google Analytics to track anonymous usage statistics about this website.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies; however, if you do so, some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purposes other than those described here.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
When you visit WWRN, certain information is recorded that is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity, including:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address (anonymized before sending to Google Analytics);
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages you have accessed;
- the number of times you access the site within any month;
- the file URL you view and information relating to it;
- the website that referred you to WWRN; and
- the operating system your computer uses.